Free Download: 70 Traffic Secrets to Your Blog For More Sales
Making money online may sound simple in theory, but in practice you need more than the cut-and-dried instructions. In online business, traffic secrets is one of the main key. In other words, more visitors equals more money. Increasing the traffic to your website/blog can improve your cash inflow by several means, the most direct of which is the increased potential number of sales, whether by direct payment or commission. However, we are not here to discuss the benefits of increased viewership. Instead, we are here to talk about how to increase your website/blog viewership.
How can you improve your website’s traffic flow? There are lots of tips and tricks to achieve this, but this time we’ll stick to just 70, which should be plenty for you to try out. The 70 traffic secrets you need to do so as to get more views for your blog are as follows;
1. Set up a blog using WordPress.
2. Post entries or update your blog regularly to keep things interesting and fresh.
3. Stay on topic. Stay on your niche and develop authority.
4. If you want to go off-topic in your posts, make sure you put a disclaimer.
5. Make a squeeze page that simply tries to get visitors to submit their e-mail addresses.
6. Don’t put video or other heavy elements on your squeeze page.
7. Give your visitors the option of telling their friends as they complete their signup or just as they are leaving.
8. Add exit pop-ups with “special offers” or “maybe you’d prefer” types of messages.
9. Link or embed videos in your posts, as this can encourage traffic for both your website and your video website profile.
10. Try Vimeo for your videos.
11. Viddler is another video hosting service that you can try out.
12. Make a Video Response.
13. Post Videos to Several Websites.
14. People love getting free stuff, so once in a while set up some sort of contest or giveaway.
15. Add free extras to purchases to bump up the perceived value.
16. Large giveaways are more effective than small, regular giveaways, so plan your giveaway schedule accordingly.
17. Work with Other Marketers.
18. Link to Other Websites.
19. Promote Your Partner’s Goods or Services.
20. Offer free stuff from partners and they can do the same for you
To learn more, please use the sharing features provided below and then click on the download link to get access to the guide on 70 Traffic Secrets to Your Blog For More Sales.
Originally posted 2013-06-29 22:30:24.