Advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria
This blog (makemoneyonlineng.com) made the first page of Google (the biggest search engine) in the first three month of it’s availability online and has consistently being on Google’s first page every other month for it’s main keyword (Make Money Online Nigeria) since October 2010. With a present high Search Engine Optimisation Score for the keyword “Make Money Online Nigeria”, this blog ranks high on search engines and gets across to the right target market. What this simply means is that, whenever people search for Make Money Online Nigeria and anything related to the keyword on Google, Bing and Yahoo! they would see this blog (MakeMoneyOnlineNg.com) listed among the first 10 search results.
Average Monthly Page views: 105,074
Average Monthly Unique Visits: 40,951
Average Monthly Readers Activity: 32,356
Average time spent on this site: 2 minutes, 49 seconds
Top 3 Traffic Source
United States: 7.31%
United Kingdom: 5.02%
For more traffic stats, please read Make Money Online Nigeria Monthly Traffic Report
How much does it cost to place advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria?
To place advert(s) on Make Money Online Nigeria, please note that these are the available advert spaces and prices. The minimum duration (how long your advert will be shown) is one month (30days)
- Blog header (Above posts – seen on mobile devices only): 320×250 ad size – banner or text = ₦10,000
- Blog Header (Beside Site Logo – rotated): ads text = ₦15,000
- Within posts (Before posts – rotated): 300×250 ad size – banner or text = ₦15,000
- On Sidebar (Above fold (top) – rotated): 300×250 ad size – banner or text = ₦7,000
- On Sidebar (Little bit lower (middle) – rotated): 300×250 ad size – banner or text = ₦5,000
- On Sidebar (Little lower (bottom) – rotated): 300×250 ad size – banner or text = ₦3,000
- On Sidebar (In between – not rotated): 125×125 ad size – banner or text = ₦3,000
- Product Reviews/Sponsored Posts = ₦15,000
- Sponsored Status Update on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin = ₦5,000 (or more depending on your requirementss)
If you would like more information or you want to advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria with any of the available ad placements, please use the form on the contact page to send a mail. We would get back to you as soon as possible.
April 29, 2013 at 23:50
I must commend you for a wonderful job done SEO for your blog. I am into info marketing and i chose the same keyword “Make Money Online in Nigeria” as my blog title but i am completely lost in search engine.
I’ll appreciate if you will share some useful tips on how to get backlinks as well other useful tips that got you on page 1 with me.
April 30, 2013 at 06:45
Ok. You have chosen a good niche and I hope you know that the niche is full of competition to get to Google’s first page? If you want to get and stay on Google’s page 1 for so long, you should start with choosing a keyword rich domain name. Go through what I have written here https://www.makemoneyonlineng.com/traffic/
Pingback: 40 Most Popular Posts in December 2012 | Make Money Online Nigeria
Pingback: Make Money Online Nigeria Monthly Traffic Report (According to Google Analytics)