Benefits of Aweber for Email Marketing
You want to market your business, but offline advertising can be expensive and time-consuming. Email marketing, however, is exactly the opposite of that. Whether you’re a local brick-and-mortar business or an online company, you can use email to send subscribers directly to your website or business for a speedy purchase. Emails allow you to reach more people for less, and your return can be exponential.
72% of respondents to an Econsultancy survey in early 2011 described email’s return on investment as excellent or good. Not only is your return on investment higher, AWeber has tools that make it so you don’t have to hire an expensive design firm or copywriter. And many parts of an email campaign are automated; it practically runs itself.
The AWeber Difference
Here’s why more than 107,000 businesses, nonprofits and agencies trust AWeber for their email marketing needs:
Industry-Leading Deliverability: We get your emails in the inbox, not junk folders. Internally we track deliverability on a monthly basis exceeding 99%.
Expert Customer Support: You can contact our trained agents with any questions 7 days a week. Phone, live chat and email support is available from 8am-8pm ET Monday-Friday, and 9am-5pm ET Saturday-Sunday by live chat and email.
Easy to Use: Our Setup Wizard helps you set up your account in minutes! We also have a Knowledge Base filled with FAQs, step-by-step guides including videos, a blog with marketing tips and free live webinars you can sign up to.
Secure and Reliable Systems: Your information is safe with us, and your account is fully accessible 24/7. We own and operate all of the dedicated hardware resources.
First-Class Reputation: Since 1998, we’ve been managing and delivering email marketing campaigns for businesses around the world. In that time, we’ve established ourselves as an industry leader.
As a customer, you have access to all our features including:
Email Newsletters: You set the date and time you want your newsletter to send out and we’ll get it delivered.
Autoresponders: Set up a sequence of emails to go out to your subscribers, and we’ll automatically deliver your emails at the intervals specified.
Email Templates: Choose from over 150 easy to customize templates that include single and multiple column designs.
Web Forms: Create a beautiful web form in 3 simple steps to start getting subscribers from your website. Hundreds of web form templates, including ones to match email templates.
Analytics: Find out who’s opening, who’s clicking, who’s downloading, who’s buying and who’s viewing…and who’s not. You can use this information to send broadcast messages to segments, allowing for more relevant emails. You also have the ability to split test both broadcast messages and web forms.
Affiliate Program: Receive a check from us in the mail every month for referring others to AWeber. There’s no cost to sign up and a recurring 30% commission on all active customers you’ve referred.
Apps: Extend the functionality of your AWeber account by using apps for Facebook, WordPress and more. You can also use the AWeber API to create an app for your own personal use, or make one designed to be used
by thousands of businesses.
Features in detail:
- Broadcasts For newsletters and time-sensitive announcements
- Autoresponders Interval-based messages
- Welcome Email (First Autoresponder). Sends immediately after someone joins
- Archive Sent broadcasts are published to a web page
- Personalization Send an email that contains the subscriber’s personal information
- Spam Score Check Provided by SpamAssassin
- List Management
- Web Forms Flexible designs and multiple color schemes
- Importing Lists You can import email addresses of people that specifically requested to be added to your list
- Shopping Cart Integration A confirmation message to join your email list will be sent after purchase
- Segmenting Send an email to a group based on their behavior
- Split Tests Compare and optimize two or more versions of your forms or broadcasts
- Social Media
- Facebook Message Sharing Posts a link to your broadcast message
- Twitter Message Sharing Tweets a link to your broadcast message
- Facebook Forms Our Facebook app makes it easy
- RSS to Email Blog posts sent to readers via broadcast message
Track Opens See who opened and did not open a message
Track Who Clicks On Links See who clicked and did not click a specific link
Track Downloads Find out if subscribers used a download link on your web page
Track Page Hits Track subscribers’ movements around your site
Calculate Revenue Per Email Sales tracking allows you to set a monetary value for specific links
Quick Stats Available for broadcast messages
Detailed Graphs Including daily, weekly & monthly subscriber growth