Home / Social Media / Facebook / Facebook Security Tips
Facebook Security TipsPosted on May 8, 2022@mmonigeria
It’s good to secure yourself on Facebook. That is a basic rule of social networking. Be open but learn to keep yourself secured. Here are three ways through which you can secure yourself on Facebook.
1. Know how to spot a scam
If an offer looks too good to be true, it probably is. Think twice before you click on a link for free airline tickets or other common scams.
2. Choose a one-of-a-kind password
Is your Facebook password different than your email password? If not, please reset your password today.
3. Confirm your mobile number
If you forget your password, we’ll be able to text you a new one. To make sure we can reach you, confirm your mobile number.
For more – Read Facebook Account Security
Originally posted 2012-06-27 22:32:08.
You may also like...
5 Top Posts This Week
- Advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria under Featured
- UPDATE: Top Blogs in Nigeria and How they Make Money Online under Blogging Tips
- 3 Ways to Operate Your GTBank Account from Your Mobile Phone under Mobile Marketing
- How to Spot Viable Business Opportunities in Nigeria under Entrepreneurship
- How to Order Items Online At Cheap Prices from Nigeria under How to
Copyright 2010-2023: Make Money Online Nigeria. Contact: [email protected]