Get a $100 FREE Advertising Credit When You Spend $25
As a Google Analytics customer, you’ve shown that you really care about attracting high-quality visitors to your website. Now I’d like to suggest a way for you to bring in even more customers. Your current customers most likely search for your business by name. But prospective customers tend to search by topic.
With an ad on Google, you can make it easy for people to find you using the words they choose. This is why I’m offering you $100 free advertising credit when you spend $25. Getting started is easy. What you need is to act fast and be the one to use the offer code you’ll find further below.
To help you find more customers, Google Analytics will give you a $100 free advertising credit to use toward Google adwords when you spend your first $25. For most small businesses, that $100 free advertising credit is enough for an extra month of advertising. You control your budget, and can stop or change your ads at any time.
Try an ad on Google Adwords and see if more customers find you. To redeem this offer go to google.com/ads/analytics or call
1-800-903-0274 before September 30, 2013. Please use this offer code: DF3XM-97J64-QXDV. (Offer valid for new Adwords customers only.)
Terms/Conditions for this offer:
• You are eligible for promotional credit if you are new to AdWords and have an AdWords account which is less than 14 days old at the time you enter your promotional code.
• In order to activate this offer, you need to enter the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account before September 30 2013.
• Promotional codes have no promotional value and entry of the promotional code serves only to begin your qualification for the associated promotional credit.
• To qualify for the promotional credit you must accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25 within 31 days of entering your promotional code (taxes may apply). For example, if you enter the code on July 26 2013 you’ll have until August 26 2013 to accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25. In all circumstances, you must enter your promotional code before September 30 2013 in order to activate this offer.
• Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit.
• The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the threshold for accrued advertising charges specified above, as long as you’ve activated your account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing summary page in your account.
• Advertisers will be charged for all advertising that exceeds the promotional credit. Advertisers can suspend their ads anytime before the promotional credit amount is exhausted if they do not wish to receive additional advertising charges. Advertisers will not be notified once the promotional credit is exhausted.
• Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google AdWords Program standard terms and conditions.
• The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
• Offer may be revoked at any time for any reason by Google Inc.
• Advertisers are responsible for the payment of any taxes incurred.
• One promotional credit per customer.
• You may be required to accrue a minimum amount of advertising spend and be successfully billed before the promotional credit is applied.
• Use of the offer may be restricted to automatic payments billing options.
• If you create your Google AdWords account in a different currency than the one in which your promotional credit has been awarded, the actual amount of the promotional credit may be subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
• Offer valid only for sign ups through the URL provided for the promotion by customers with billing address in the United States.
• Offer expires 3 months after the media containing your voucher was first issued or on the expiration date provided on the voucher (if any).
• Your use of this voucher and/or the promotional credit constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Offer void where prohibited by law.