GTBank Domiciliary Account Funds Transfer Service
GTBank has launched a service called GTBank Domiciliary Account Funds Transfer Service. I got this update in my email and decided to share it with as many people that use GTBank or intend using GTBank domiciliary account. I like this service because it will ease mode of payment for goods and services internationally.
Now, read in the words of GTBank to know the use of this service.
As part of GTBank’s efforts to provide value-adding services, we wish to inform you that you can now transfer funds (in USD, Great Britain Pounds and Euro) from your GTBank domiciliary account to beneficiaries abroad, for several purposes such as payment of school fees, medical bills, mortgages, upkeep of wards.
The GTBank Domiciliary Account Funds Transfer is a quick, efficient and secure means of transferring funds either by submitting a duly filled and signed Foreign Funds Transfer request form at any of GTBank’s branches or by using the GTBank internet banking platform.
How to Transfer funds using Internet Banking
* Log on to GTBank internet banking platform and input your USER ID and PIN
* Under Self Service, click add service to profile the function “FX Transfer to other Banks” on the user’s ID.
* Under Requests, select FX Transfer to other Banks
* Click “Beneficiary List” and input the appropriate details
* Click on new request and complete the form on the FX transfer page.
* Authorize the transaction using a code generated from your token hardware device and click the ‘submit’ icon to make payment
* A receipt will be automatically generated upon successful payment. Kindly print the receipt
MAXIMUM FX OUTWARD TRANSFER LIMIT FOR CASH LODGEMENT
* Daily transferable limit of $10,000 or its equivalent in other currencies
* Weekly transferable limit of $35,000 or its equivalent in other currencies
Please note that all transfers will be treated within 24hours of receipt subject to GTBank’s terms and conditions. Beneficiaries will receive funds between 48-72 hours depending on their location.
For further enquiries, please visit www.gtbank.com or call their fully interactive 24 hrs self service Contact Centre, GTCONNECT, on 0700-GTCONNECT (0700-482666328), 01-4484000, 0802-9002900 or 0802-9003900. For FAQs On GTBank Domiciliary Account Funds Transfer, go to https://www.gtbank.com/services/banking-services/gtbank-domiciliary-account-funds-transfer.html