How To Measure Engagement Rates Across Social MediaPosted on June 28, 2016@mmonigeria
Social Media is very relevant in your quest to build a successful online business. There are so many which is lead by Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. They all have different user actions that contribute to a brand’s engagement rate. How often do you use these social media and how often do you measure your engagement rate? Learn how to measure these metrics across all three platforms.
Here is an infographic made ny SocialBakers. It contains information and graphics on what you need to do to measure engagement rates across social media. This would help you really quantify your involvement across social media.
5 Top Posts This Week
- Advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria under Featured
- UPDATE: Top Blogs in Nigeria and How they Make Money Online under Blogging Tips
- 3 Ways to Operate Your GTBank Account from Your Mobile Phone under Mobile Marketing
- How to Spot Viable Business Opportunities in Nigeria under Entrepreneurship
- How to Order Items Online At Cheap Prices from Nigeria under How to