How to Make Money Online as a Freelancer -3
Another freelancing site you can make money from is eLance. eLance is one of the busiest of the major work exchanges, proving to be very popular with both freelancers and hiring companies. Friendly and easy to use, eLance offers well-planned navigation and features. You will find it is simple to check for new projects that might suit your talents, or to post your profile on the boards. New features include the ability to send private messages to buyers, and to build a ‘Watch List’ of prospective projects. Other great features include e-mail notification of new projects in your area of expertise; filtering of projects to ensure highly-targeted work opportunities; feedback on previous projects, enabling you to evaluate buyers.
This site encourages buyers to look for fixed-price offers from listed freelancers. Consequently, it is important to post your profile so that you will be considered for every suitable project. One of the best features of eLance is that you can check easily for closing auctions in your particular area of expertise. This is a great way of identifying projects that have received a lower number of bids, or where you can add value compared to the current bidders. Click on ‘View all Requests for Proposals’ and check for auctions ending today.
Now, take some minutes new to register with eLance. Once you do, you will start getting offers that you need to complete before you are paid.
Top Categories for freelancing work you can do on eLance are as follows;
- Logo Design
- Web Design
- Complete Website
- Web Programming
- Flash Animation
- Banner Ads
You will find the jobs you can do and make money online as a freelancer. To find jobs to do, you will need to do the following;
1. Create your free Profile to get noticed. Include your key skills (businesses find you by searching for these skills). Also include your portfolio, job history and even a nice photo (they’ll love seeing you).
2. Find perfect jobs. Businesses invite you to submit proposals for jobs. Simply respond with your offer (you’ll find lots of tips) and get hired. You can also find jobs on Elance and apply for them.
How do you get paid?
You concentrate on the job. eLance automatically track your time and take care of billing and thorny paperwork. When jobs are finished or milestones met, you’ll get your money. If you’re a freelancer located outside of the US, you can withdrawal your Elance funds using any of the following methods:
- Wire Transfer: Withdraw in your local currency or US dollars. If you opt for local currency, Elance will convert your funds at wholesale foreign exchange rates and then send them directly to your account through their global banking platform. Each Elance account is allowed one free Local Currency wire transfer per calendar month. Any additional Local Currency wire transfer withdrawal within one calendar month will be charged a $5.00 processing fee, which will be deducted from your available balance prior to the wire transfer. The $5.00 Wire Transfer Processing Fee will be displayed on your Transaction History as a separate line item. Each US Dollar wire transfer will be charged $25 per transfer, which will be deducted from your available balance prior to the wire transfer. The $25.00 Wire Transfer Processing Fee will be displayed on your Transaction History as a separate line item.
- Payoneer: Electronically deposit your withdrawal directly to your Elance Prepaid MasterCard. $20 is the withdrawal minimum. Free to use, Payoneer is not available to users in India.
- PayPal: Electronically deposit your withdrawal directly to your PayPal account. Click here to see if your country is supported by PayPal. No minimum transfer amount. PayPal does not allow withdrawals over $9,999.99. Free to use. You will be required to log into your PayPal account as verification of account details.
- Skrill: Electronically deposit your withdrawal directly to your Skrill account. No minimum withdrawal amount. Free to use.