New Visitor?

Welcome to Make Money Online Nigeria, the most valuable Nigerian website on the entire internet. This is a place where 80% of what we do is all about you. The remaining 20% is all about us because we love helping people succeed. This is what we do here by providing adequate and useful information that would help you make real money online whether part-time or full-time, create and run successful online businesses and also create wealth for yourself and become financially free. Yes, you read that clearly. They are our 3-fold agenda. We wake up everyday and think every time on what we can bring to you so that our agenda can be fulfilled.

Make Money Online Nigeria was created in July 2010 by Adesoji Adegbulu – Engineer & Social Entrepreneur whose life goal is to help people, businesses & nations succeed.

The word ‘we’ has been used couple of times. We represents Adesoji Adegbulu, his partners, his sponsors, his co-authors etc.


Why Make Money Online Nigeria?

The normal way of life has always been to go to school, get good grades and start working with a big company. It has always been the general belief that once these 3 things are in place you have nothing to worry about. The reality is, that belief doesn’t work anymore!

If you really want to succeed in life you have to create your own career, without being dependent on anyone or existing systems. You have to be in control, and depending on the government, any big company or the educational system will only leave you frustrated. The internet is increasingly making this possible every day and systems have now been developed to support those who are smart enough to embrace this new model.

The group of people making the difference right now are those who can generate an idea, give it a definition, find right resources, trade the resources, start a business, expand, grow, face criticism/challenges etc. These are people who have learned that they need to sell or they are sold.

Does these group of people feel so exclusive? Not if you can join them! If part or all of your life desires and life goals is related to the things stated below, then Make Money Online Nigeria is for you.

- Getting informed about Online Business in Nigeria
- Starting and Running Your Own Online Businesses Successfully
- Making Part-time or Full-Time Income from the Internet
- Earning Passive Income that would make you Financial Free
- Helping Others Succeed


How Do You Get Started?

To get started, please go through the useful and effective information we have previously published. Make sure you search for more and read them up. You can find all these post under the archive section of this blog.

And NOW, for you not to miss anything from us again, you would be very glad to become a subscriber, a follower, a fan and a member of my inner circle. Doing this will help us bring our updates directly to you, wherever you are and/or in your email address. I’m sure you would want to stay ahead of the information we deliver almost daily. This would help you achieve your life desires and life goals.

So, please do the following;

- Subscribe using this form to get instant updates in your email address whenever a new blog post is published on Make Money Online Nigeria.

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

- To get my FREE TRAININGS! that reveals all the methods I use to improve my income. Sign up below to Get Instant Access

** Please double check for accuracy. Don’t worry, I hate SPAM more than you do. YOUR PRIVACY IS SAFE. Your details Will NEVER be Rented/sold Or Given away

To become a friend, fan, follower on Social Media Sites, please go to the following links and ‘add as friend’, ‘follow’, ‘like’, ‘add to circles’ etc

Facebook Profile
Facebook Page
Google Plus

To add me to your social messengers so that we can get talking, please add the following usernames to each social messengers

Skype VOIP: adesojiadegbulu
Yahoo Messenger: adesojiade
GTalk: adesoji.adegbulu
BlackBerry PIN: 7D79D541
BlackBerry Channel: C0046CD71


Get news on the go

Type into your mobile phone web browser for free access anytime and from any place. The content is formatted specifically for mobile devices.

Welcome on Board Make Money Online Nigeria!

Adesoji Adegbulu