6 Reasons Why Facebook is Powerful Marketing Platform in NigeriaPosted on April 29, 2021@mmonigeria
I’m sure you are reading this because you know what is called Facebook. Let me ask you, who’s on Facebook? The short answer could be “everyone”. That’s somehow true because at the time of writing this post, there are over 1 billion international users on Facebook. Nigerians are one of the top users of Facebook. In this post, you’ll find the reasons why Facebook is a powerful marketing platform in Nigeria.
Facebook is a powerful marketing platform and this is why smart companies and brands in Nigeria are already making lots of profits via Facebook. Taking a dig into the data reveals more specific and compelling reasons why marketers should be active on Facebook. Facebook is such a powerful platform for companies, brands, and products.
Here are six why Facebook is a powerful marketing platform in Nigeria
1. Population: Yes, we know that over 1 billion people are on Facebook. Out of this, there are over 11 Million Nigerians on Facebook as at September 2013. With this, Nigeria became Facebook’s largest user base in Sub Saharan Africa. CP-Africa
2. Age: The largest age group of Nigerian users on Facebook is currently 18-24, followed by the users in the age of 25-34. These are a group of people that will buy your products. If you have a product for this target market, Facebook will be a powerful marketing platform for you. SocialBakers
3. Income: Among the 56 million Nigerian internet users, about 60% of this users makes good monthly income. Wikipedia
4. Mobile: Facebook is the most popular social media app on smartphones used by Nigerians. As at May 2013, 114 million Nigerians uses mobile phones. Lots of these mobile users access Facebook via their mobile phones. In addititon to this, Facebook has made it much easier for mobile phone users to make good use of Facebook.
5. Gender: Facebook skews slightly toward women. This is because there are currently 66% male users and 34% female users in Nigeria. SocialBakers
6. Education: Nearly 75% of Nigerian internet users who have had at least some education in secondary school use Facebook.
The above reason are what makes Facebook a powerful marketing platform in Nigeria. I’m sure that there is still some reasons I didn’t mention. If you are a marketer, a small business owner etc, you should start making good use of Facebook powerfully for your marketing. This is for the benefit of your business. If you need help with this, you can contact me and I’ll see to it that you get the best out of your Facebook marketing efforts.
Originally posted 2013-11-18 05:00:47.
5 Top Posts This Week
- Advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria under Featured
- UPDATE: Top Blogs in Nigeria and How they Make Money Online under Blogging Tips
- 3 Ways to Operate Your GTBank Account from Your Mobile Phone under Mobile Marketing
- How to Spot Viable Business Opportunities in Nigeria under Entrepreneurship
- How to Order Items Online At Cheap Prices from Nigeria under How to