New Search Engine Optimization Tips You Should Work Out on Your Blog – Part 3
Are you missing out from the goodies search engine optimization (SEO) gives? Today should be the beginning of a better experience with SEO if you practise what you would be reading in this post and also in the previous parts of this series. The truth is search engine optimization will always be as long as there are people who wants information about certain things on the internet. Today, you can make your blog benefit from the goodies SEO gives.
This is the continuation of the SEO tips…
21. Don’t use Frames and when you MUST use Flash or AJAX, do it with caution for best SEO results. (this applies to Frames, Flash or AJAX that loads different content onto the SAME url and prevents you from linking each content piece separately)
22. You can use .html, .htm, .asp, .php, etc. and it won’t make a difference as far as your SEO is concerned. Contrary to popular belief, your URL file extension doesn’t matter.
23. Your website will be visited and read by real flesh and bone humans. Write the content of your pages with people in mind. In other words don’t stuff each page with keywords to the point of making it incomprehensible. Always keep a balance between using your keywords and writing good quality content.
24. Create blog posts on your domain at least 2-3 times a week to attract the search engines back to your site and thus maintain a high ranking for a long time.
25. When link building, think quality, not quantity. One single, good, authoritative link can do a lot more for you than a dozen poor quality links, which can actually hurt you.
26. The anchor text of your incoming links is extremely important. But also very important is the text that exists AROUND your links. So surround your links with descriptive text.
27. Check the server your website is hosted on to make sure it is has not been blacklisted for spamming. This could happen if you are on a shared hosting server or even if you rent a dedicated server where the previous owner could have been a spammer. This could hurt your rankings.
28. Don’t hide your contact information from your whois record when you register a domain (i.e. private registration) – Google could see you as a potential scammer/spammer when you block your contact info from the public.
29. When optimizing your blog posts, optimize your post title tag independently from your blog title.
30. The bottom line in SEO is Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.
For more tips, read through the remaining parts of search engine optimization tips
I guess you love this post? If you do please share it with your friends who needs more tips about search engine optimization. You should also subscribe to this blog if you have not been receiving updates in your email address. Make sure you check your email address after subscription so that you can active your subscription immediately.