SWIFT Codes for all Major Banks in Nigeria
Incase you are looking for the SWIFT code for your bank so that you can use it in your AdSense account or for receiving international payments (international wire transfers) into your bank account, you will find a list of the SWIFT codes for all banks in Nigeria in this post.
SWIFT is the abbrevation for Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication. SWIFT codes are standard format of Bank Identifier Codes (BIC) and serves as a unique identifier for a bank or financial institution.
The SWIFT Codes are as follows. Please note, what you will find below are the SWIFT codes for the main branch (head office) of the banks in Nigeria. The code should be sufficient for whichever your branch is in Nigeria.
1. Access Bank PLC – ABNGNGLA
2. Central Bank of Nigeria – CBNINGLA
3. Citibank Nigeria LTD - CITINGLA
4. Diamond Bank PLC – DBLNNGLA
5. Ecobank Nigeria PLC – ECOCNGLA
6. Enterprise Bank LTD – SPRGNGLA
7. Fidelity Bank PLC – FIDTNGLA
8. First Bank of Nigeria PLC – FBNINGLA
9. First City Monument Bank – FCMBNGLA
10. Guaranty Trust Bank PLC -GTBINGLA
11. Keystone Bank LTD – PLNINGLA
12. Mainstreet Bank LTD – AFRNNGLA
13. Skye Bank PLC – PRDTNGLA
14. Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC – SBICNGLX
15. Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria LTD – SCBLNGLA
16. Sterling Bank PLC – NAMENGLA
17. Union Bank of Nigeria PLC – UBNINGLA
18. United Bank for Africa PLC – UNAFNGLA
19. Unity Bank PLC – ICITNGLA
20. Wema Bank PLC – WEMANGLA
21. Zenith Bank PLC – ZEIBNGLA
You can go ahead and use the 8-letter SWIFT Codes for your banks, your Google AdSense account and where else you need to use.