How to Turn Off Facebook Auto-Play Video Ads to Save Your Phone DataPosted on December 25, 2021@mmonigeria
Facebook will be deploying Auto-play ads soon. It is going to be available in the Facebook mobile app and desktop. One thing is that, the video ads are set to auto-play. That is the default settings. You will need to turn off Facebook auto-play video ads if you want to save your phone data. You will find out how to do that in this post.
But the truth is, you can’t actually turn off the Facebook auto-play ads. What you can do however is prevent them from playing over your mobile network. In other words, you will need to make the videos only download via Wi-Fi and also opt-out of letting them auto-play on your handset.
To Turn Off Facebook Auto-Play Video Ads
Go to Settings -> Facebook -> Facebook Settings -> ‘Auto-Play videos on WiFi only’
Go to Facebook -> swipe right to the options pane -> App Settings -> ‘Auto-play videos on WiFi only’
Here is how it looks like on iOS and Android.
The benfit of this is that you will save your phone data from being consumed by stuffs you don’t really need on the auto-play video ads.
Image and post inspired by WhatLeyDude
5 Top Posts This Week
- FREE Guides on How to Setup Your Own Blog from Start to Finish under Blogging Tips
- Advertise on Make Money Online Nigeria under Featured
- UPDATE: Top Blogs in Nigeria and How they Make Money Online under Blogging Tips
- Increase Income from Your Blog with Superlinks under Blogging Tips
- 3 Ways to Operate Your GTBank Account from Your Mobile Phone under Mobile Marketing