Do You Want to Get Wealthy? Really??
Life is based on principles and practice. If you could know the principles and practice them diligently, there is a high probability that things would work out for you the way you want it. Two things that brings a difference is that people are different with their uniqueness and time changes. We live in a world of changing times and changeless truths. You might have read how to become wealthy, now I’m asking you, do you want to become wealthy? A you sure about that? If yes, read and act on this information
If you really want to get rich in this new decade then you need to follow these principles and practise them with your own uniqueness…
1. The ONLY way to make money is to “sell” something either a product or a service. If you could do something people wanted or needed or do something for them they couldn’t, or wouldn’t, do for themselves, you make money doing so. In simply terms, the money in other people pocket or bank account is yours ONLY if you can sell them something they need or do for them something they can’t do on their own.
2. You have to do anything necessary and legal to get to where you want to be, even if you don’t like doing it. You can do ANYTHING you need to do until you can do what you want to do.
3. Never ask anyone to do anything for you that you are not willing to do yourself or that you have not tried before.
“Anyone can be a genius, if they pick just one specific subject and study it diligently just 15 minutes each day.” — Albert Einstein
4. Pay for what you need. If you couldn’t afford it, save-up to be able to afford it. (Sometimes it seems like forever.)
5. No matter how long it took to achieve your goal (whatever it is), it would have been just as long if you had not persisted, but you would have accomplished nothing.
6. NOTHING is as easy or as fast as it should be. It only gets easier and faster when you know how to really do it and learning how to really do it is just a matter of doing it over, and over, and over, until you finally find out how it works. Of course, if you give up after the first (second, third, or fourth) try, you’ll never do it.
“The secret to success is the constancy of purpose.” — Benjamin Disraeli
7. Most of what you know are from your mistakes and failures. You don’t find a solution is there is no problem at the first place. Your successes will never teach me anything … they are only based upon what you have learned from your mistakes and failures. (This is why those who are afraid to make mistakes, or fail, never achieve the success they desire.)
“Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can’t lose.” — Bill Gates
8. Your most prized possessions should be your customers. People who, directly or indirectly, paid for your breakfast every day.
9. “Money” is NOT an end unto itself. It is only a way of keeping score. The saddest people in the world are those who are forever chasing the almighty dollar and the vast majority of them have no real respect for money.
“If your ONLY goal is to become rich, you will never achieve it.” — John D. Rockefeller
10. ASK for what you want or need and to graciously accept a “NO” as readily as a “YES.”
YES … you can get rich but you’ll have to do it yourself. No one will do it for you! I get tickled by people who want to start at the top of the ladder. When I teach some people how to get wealthy, they say something like, “Yeah. I could do that but it will take too much time. I need money now and I don’t want to just make a little money, I want to get rich.” Sorry, you’ll have to start where I started. Do what you need to do to make a little money. Then, do more and more of it to make more and more money. As you make more and more money, the greater the opportunities you will have to make even more money.
– Nothing succeeds like success … even small success.
The more things you don’t want to do, the fewer and fewer things you will do … until you are doing as most people do … NOTHING but dreaming! I can teach you “how” to do it but, you won’t get it, until you actually start doing it yourself.
Finally, let me teach you how you can be a billionaire… I am not a billionaire yet but I know what it will take me to become one. I am not going to waste my time on things that won’t work out, I wouldn’t waste your time too. Remember, I can teach you how to do it, but you won’t get it all until you actually start doing it yourself. If you allow me to teach you, I will put you through practical steps you need to follow and do yourself. If you are ready, send “make me a billionaire”, your full name, email address, phone number and present location. I will get back to you and get it started with you.